For what’s usually a quiet(er) month around Newport County, there was plenty to keep up on and to do in February.
Our What’s Up Newp crew continued to grow and cover more of the things you care about. Our websites saw more website traffic than they ever have in a February.
Big thanks to all of you who read and support what we’re doing on a daily basis, we certainly appreciate it.
A special thanks to all of our What’s Up Newp Supporters who make our growing team possible. The support that we bring in via our supporter program is all used to fund more coverage and content from our contributors. The more support we have, the more we can cover and write about around the island. If you haven’t already become a What’s Up Newp Supporter, you can do so now here.
Here are the stories that were most-read and that got the most attention in February 2020…
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record