Live and love Newport? Are you the person that all of your friends come to when they want to know what’s going on in Newport? If so, we want to talk to you.
What’s Up Newp is looking for a few awesome people to join our crew – freelancers, photographers, writers, reporters, and all of your creative folk are encouraged to apply.
We are looking to add talented, creative, and rad locals, natives, and people who live in and love Newp to our What’s Up Newp Crew. Our Crew will keep people in the know of what’s happening, new, and to do on Aquidneck Island on a daily basis.
The right person, will lead our What’s Up Newp Crew and be a point person to share tips, tricks, and local craft beer with our crews at What’s Up Stowe and What’s Up Rhode Island. If you think you are a great leader and have what it takes, let us know.
If you are interested in joining our crew as an editor, contributor, photographer, or have something else awesome to add, email email@example.com.
Own a brand or business? We’re looking to partner with a few exceptional brands and businesses here in Newport and across New England. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time, have fun out there!
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf