Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty announced the sale of Unit #6 at 575 Tuckerman Avenue in Middletown, Rhode Island. According to the RI Statewide MLS records, the sale price of $3,450,000 is the highest sale ever at Bancroft-on-the-Bluffs and the highest sale of a condominium in Rhode Island this year.
Tina Wiley and Michelle Kirby of Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty represented the sellers, and Paul Leys, broker and co-owner represented the buyers.
Bancroft-on-the-Bluffs is a former estate designed by William Ralph Emerson in 1895 on Easton’s Point and converted to nine luxury condominium units in 2007 with an award-winning historical renovation of the shingle-style architecture. Sited between puddingstone outcroppings, the Olmsted gardens were also restored. Unit 6 offers panoramic ocean views from every room. With 4 bedrooms and 3 baths, the 3,400+ sf residence can be accessed by elevator and includes a spacious turret living room, four fireplaces, and oceanside decks. A sustainable geothermal system heats and cools the residence.
The Latest From WUN
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society