Newport Zoning Board of Review will meet tonight (Thursday, January 2nd) at 7 pm in the Council Chambers at Newport City Hall.
The meeting is open to the public and will begin promptly at 7 pm.
Among the long agenda are a few items that have garnered the attention of many, including;
- The a request for extension of approval to construct a 12 unit vacation guest facility at 37 Memorial Blvd. (Jimmy’s Saloon).
- A petition from Salve Regina University seeking permission to construct a 214 bed dormitory.
- A petition that would allow a special use permit and a variance to the dimensional requirement for permission to demolish the existing structures and construct a 150-room transient guest facility on Waites Wharf.
The full agenda is listed below;
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup