Water Brothers is on the move again.
Water Brothers announced on Wednesday that they have relocated back to 39 1/2 Memorial Boulevard and will reopen on Saturday, November 2nd.
Water Brothers had posted on October 17th that they would have to close their store on Broadway “for 10 days starting today due to construction of a new firewall in our building. Post flood issues from January had not yet been fixed and it now needs to get done. Sorry for the short notice…we were just informed… So please stay tuned and we’ll be sure to update here and on FB to any changes or if we can get back earlier than expected”!
For more information and updates, follow Water Brothers on Facebook.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author