Newport City Council met for just over ninety minutes on Wednesday night.
Among the more interesting resolutions and applications was the approval of fireworks on August 17th and 24th, the expansion of Ben’s Chili Dogs, the long-drawn out conversation regarding property lines during the entertainment license application for The Reef, and several resolutions were approved on first reading regarding food trucks in the City (look for a workshop on this possibly next week).
See the video, which is provided by the City of Newport, below;
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup