Here’s what’s on tap for road construction and traffic this upcoming week.
Rhode Island Department of Transportation
The following road and lane closure notices are effective for the week of June 29 – July 5, 2019. All schedules are weather-dependent and subject to change.
Jamestown/Newport/North Kingstown: Rte. 138 East and West from Rte. 1 to Admiral Kalbfus Rd., watch out for crews in a moving operation for striping, Sun.-Tues. nights from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Visit RIDOT’s Travel Advisories website for a full listing of statewide lane closures.
Rhode Island Turnpike & Bridge Authority
RITBA has not release their road construction schedule for the week ahead.
Visit RITBA’s Travel Advisories website for updates and more information.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic
- Town of Middletown: Preserving Paradise