Here’s what’s on tap for road construction and traffic this upcoming week.
Rhode Island Department of Transportation
The following road and lane closure notices are effective for the week of June 29 – July 5, 2019. All schedules are weather-dependent and subject to change.
Jamestown/Newport/North Kingstown: Rte. 138 East and West from Rte. 1 to Admiral Kalbfus Rd., watch out for crews in a moving operation for striping, Sun.-Tues. nights from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Visit RIDOT’s Travel Advisories website for a full listing of statewide lane closures.
Rhode Island Turnpike & Bridge Authority
RITBA has not release their road construction schedule for the week ahead.
Visit RITBA’s Travel Advisories website for updates and more information.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport String Project Season Opening Concert
- This day in Newport History: September 19, 1902 – Jimmy Van Alen born in Newport
- Concert Recap and Photos: Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals at the Greenwich Odeum (September 18, 2021)
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour