The Herreshoff Marine Museum invites the public to kick off the summer with a visit to the Museum for its 2nd Annual Herreshoff Waterfront Festival and Wharf Sale on June 22, 2019 from 10 am – 2 pm!
Set on their beautiful and historic waterfront, this event is the perfect opportunity to visit a historic treasure and have fun in the sun.
Sailors and non-sailors alike can take advantage of free boat rides and museum admission. Guests can watch demonstrations by Fulcrum Speedworks’ UFO Foiling Dinghies or shop the Wharf Sale (a garage sale of boat related items). Take time out with friends and family to play oversized lawn games, eat at local food trucks and find out more about our local non-profit guests. This event is presented by Full Channel and supported by Granny Squibb’s Organic Iced Tea.
The event will be held rain or shine.
The Latest From WUN
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November
- Now Hiring: 77 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more