Jane Pickens Theater & Event Center is now hiring crew members, here’s what applicants should know;
Job Title: CREW MEMBER
Organization: Jane Pickens Theater & Event Center
Start Date: Immediately
Team player who will actively support the needs of box office, concessions, office and on-time operation of films and events within the building. Customer service skills an important priority.
Knowledge of film an asset.
Digital projection(DCP) experience preferred but will train if have IT skills or aptitude.
Position is late afternoons, evenings and weekends. 15 to 30 hours per week based on experience and the needs of the business.
Please forward a resume, including references, and a cover letter. This is a permanent position with opportunity for advancement.
How to Apply
Please forward a resume, including references, and a cover letter to Linda@janepickens.com
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more