Newport, RI – The Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival Saturday Grand Tasting is sold out, but plenty of tickets remain for the Sunday Grand Tasting and many other weekend events, including A Conversation with Zac Posen on Saturday, September 21 in the elegant gold ballroom at Marble House.
Presented by The Preservation Society of Newport County and FOOD & WINE Magazine, the Festival runs from September 20-23 in three of Newport’s most beautiful historic mansions. A combination ticket that includes a special Conversation with Zac Posen on Saturday morning followed by admission to the Grand Tasting is still available in limited numbers. Posen, an internationally acclaimed designer and now cookbook author, will also appear on the MONOGRAM Culinary Stage and sign copies of his book, Cooking With Zac.
Tickets are still available for the Sunday Grand Tasting, with access to hundreds of wines from around the world, cooking demonstrations by local and regional chefs, and samplings of a variety of cuisine from regional restaurants and caterers.
Seminars will take place on Friday and Saturday at The Breakers Stable & Carriage House on Coggeshall Avenue in Newport, allowing visitors the opportunity to learn about wines from different regions of the world. Led by vintners and industry experts, these engaging educational seminars are designed for every wine and food lover – from oysters to artisan cheese, to bubbles and caviar and beyond.
For more information on additional weekend events and to purchase tickets, visit www.NewportMansionsWineAndFood.org or call (401) 847-1000.
All proceeds from the event benefit The Preservation Society of Newport County.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools