The Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project (RIMAP) announces that “Introduction to Marine Archaeology” will be held on Saturday May 26 at the Masonic Hall, 39 Baker St., Warren RI. RIMAP membership ($25) for 2018 and completion of the “Introduction” class ($50) are required for diving and non-diving volunteer participation in RIMAP activities.
Membership and classes are open to the public and pre-registration is recommended.
For further information, please see the full application posted on the www.rimap.org website, contact email@example.com, or call (401) 253-2094.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Obituary: Joanne Donnelly Maher
- Obituary: Ralph E. Morgan
- Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival returns September 17 – 19
- Newport to require masks in city-owned buildings beginning August 2
- Newport Folk 2021 – “Folk On” Part 2 Day 2 (Tuesday, July 27)
- Obituary: Rayfield Drowne Jr.
- Redwood Library & Athenaeum to house a portion of the Dr. Patrick T. Conley Library