The Chanler at Cliff Walk will host the first event of their annual Fall Tasting Series, featuring a presentation by David Blackmore of Glenmorangie Single Malt Scotch Whisky. David Blackmore has been previously honored as Whiskey Ambassador of the Year. Join David for an educational class on how to fully appreciate the great complexities of flavors and aromas of six different whiskeys.
The Scotch & Cigar tasting is on Sunday, October 29th from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm at their on-property fine dining restaurant, The Spiced Pear. Indulge in a six-course dinner paired with whiskeys. Finish with a cigar, seaside, while taking in the sights and sounds of the Atlantic Ocean.
-Date: Sunday, October 29, 2017
-Time: 1:00 pm
-Menu Offerings: Pair your whiskeys with signature dishes from The Spiced Pear including yellowfin tuna carpaccio, moulard duck breast, and diver scallops.
The Latest From WUN
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record
- Living History Event brings re-enactors, spectators to Butts Hill Fort
- Opinion: Portsmouth voters must reject Question 2