The concert is part of her 2017/2018 World Tour in support of her new album Turn Up The Quiet, just released on Verve Records. Krall’s new album celebrates a return to jazz and the Great American Songbook after 2015’s Wallflower, an album of pop covers. The Canadian born artist has played with musicians as diverse as Ray Charles, Tony Bennett and husband Elvis Costello.
Award Winning Artist
Krall is the only jazz singer to have eight albums debut at the top of the Billboard Jazz Albums chart. To date, her albums have garnered five Grammy Awards, eight Juno Awards and has also earned nine gold, three platinum and seven multi-platinum albums. She has sold more than 6 million albums in the USA and over 15 million worldwide.
Tickets for the June 18 show are still available. Tickets are $128.75 – $43.25; all ticket prices include a $3 per ticket restoration charge and $3.75 charge for a download of Krall’s new album, Turn Up the Quiet. Further details here.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)
- 4th Annual Cardines Classic featuring Army versus Navy rescheduled to October 1