As we make our way quickly towards the beginning of the “busy season”, many restaurants (particularly among the waterfront) are preparing to wake up from their long winter nap.
Here’s a look at when some of your favorite bars and restaurants are planning on opening (if they haven’t already);
- 22 Portside – Reopened for the season on April 10th.
- @ The Deck – Has reopened for the season.
- Antonio’s – Expected to open at former location of Mama Leone’s (which moved to Bellevue Avenue) in May.
- Barking Crab / Boat Yard – To be announced.
- Belle’s Cafe – Now open daily for breakfast and lunch for the season.
- Broadway 66 – Permanently closed, reopening under new ownership soon.
- Dockside – Mid-May for the season.
- Flo’s in Middletown – Now open Thursday through Sunday, open every day beginning on Memorial Day.
- Hope: To be announced
- Jade Cricket – Waiting on confirmation of reopening date.
- Landing Restaurant– Reopening on Friday, April 14th.
- Lobster Bar – Reopening in mid-April.
- Marina Cafe & Pub – Reopening Tuesday, May 9th.
- Mudville Pub – Permanently closed, reopening as Cavu Cafe soon.
- Perry Mill Tavern – Will reopen as ‘Surf Club” in late spring/early summer.
- Port Restaurant – Reopening April 20th
- Rhumbline – Closed.
- Smokehouse – Will reopen on April 30.
- Stone Acre Pantry – Date to be announced for new restaurant in Washington Square.
- Sweet Berry Farm – Will reopen for season on April 21.
- Thames Street Kitchen – Now open as Winner Winner
- The Pier – Open For Season
- Willy’s Burger Bar & Rotisserie: Permanently closed.
You can also count on the Lawn at Castle Hill, all patio’s (Black Pearl, Pineapples By The Bay) and roof decks’s (Hotel Viking & Vanderbilt Grace) opening once we get some consistent dry and warm weather.