Newport’s “off-season” may be near, but that doesn’t mean it’s time to hibernate. The Wharf Pub is excited to share that we have many events planned for this fall and winter, here’s a look at some great events happening over the next few weeks down at the Pub!
Wednesday, October 12th: 6 – 9 p.m.
German Night at the Wharf Pub with Two Roads Brewing Co 6-9pm
In celebration of Oktoberfest come enjoy some specialty brews from Two Roads paired with local and house-made cheese and charcuterie.
Thursday, October 13th: 6 – 9 p.m.
Newburyport’s Launch into Rhode Island at the Wharf Pub! Come be the first to try some of Newburyport’s beers.
Tuesday, October 25th: 7 – 10 p.m.
The Wharf Pub Breast Cancer Event 7-10pm
We teamed up with breweries from the East and West Coast for a cause. Come try specialty brews from Grey Sail Brewing of RI, Foolproof Brewing, Coronado Brewing and Green Flash. For every beer sold $1 goes to the Susan G. Komen Fund of New England.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://whatsupnewp.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/German-Night_-B-AWARE.pdf” title=”german-night_-b-aware”]
The Latest From WUN
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations
- RI Music Educators call on state, school districts to fund music & arts education
- Wilbury Theatre Group launches Pay-What-You-Can ticket structure for all performances