Winter heats up today in Newport as area restaurants, caterers and the local fire department compete at the Hyatt Regency Newport Hotel to see who has the best chili in town when they compete in the 21st Annual Samuel Adams Chili Cook-Off!
[story-lines] Bring your appetite, sharpen your taste buds, and join in the fun from 11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. as you choose your favorite chili at this popular Newport Winter Festival event!
Speaking of Newport Winter Festival, you might want to check this out – Top 10: Our Favorite Event Each Day of Newport Winter Festival.
Those Participating In The Chili Cook Off Include:
1) Diego’s Newport
2) Five33 Lounge @ The Hyatt
3) Newport Fire Department
4) The Wharf Pub Newport
5) Lorusso’s Cafe
6) USCG Station Castle Hill
7) CRU Cafe Newport
9) Scratch Kitchen & Catering
10) Queen Anne’s Restaurant and Catering
Tickets will be available at the door and are $10/$7 w/bracelet for adults, $3/$2 w/bracelet for children (6-10) and children under 5 are free!
The 28th Annual Newport Winter Festival takes place from February 12 – 21, 2016: Featuring over 150 events, the Festival offers a unique winter experience combining food, festivities, music, and fun for all ages. www.newportwinterfestival.com
- What: 21st Annual Samuel Adams Chili Cook-Off
- When: Saturday, February 13th from 11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Hyatt Regency Hotel & Spa, located at 1 Goat Island in Newport, RI.
- Cost: $10/$7 w/bracelet for adults, $3/$2 w/bracelet for children (6-10) and children under 5 are free