A 2-day sale of Christmas wreaths and trees to benefit Cluny School will be held Saturday, November 28 and Sunday, November 29 in the International Yacht Restoration School (IYRS) parking lot, 449 Lower Thames Street, Newport. The sale runs from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.on Saturday, and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, or while supplies last.
Fresh and fragrant 24-inch, double-faced Canadian balsam wreaths, hand-decorated by Cluny School parents, will be sold along with 6-foot to 9-foot Balsam and Fraser Fir trees. Evergreen garland will also be sold by the foot.
Free loading and delivery will be provided to anywhere in Newport with a tree purchase. Tree buyers desiring assistance should bring their tree stands to the sale and they will be attached at no extra charge. For a product and price list and more information please click this link or phone Mike at (401) 835-8775.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts