The 51st most expensive home in the United States and most expensive home in North Dakota is an 8,727-square-foot home with five bedrooms that would set you back about $2.78 million.
Coming in at 9th on the list is a home on Ocean Ave. in Newport, RI that will set you back $45 million;
(Recommended Read: 10 Most Expensive Homes Currently For Sale in Newport)
9: RHODE ISLAND: Nicknamed “Seaward,” this Newport estate has six bedrooms, an infinity pool, and more than 45 acres of land.
The most expensive home in the United States? That would go to a home in California that is currently priced at $149 million.
Content Presented By
More From What’s Up Newp
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic