The 51st most expensive home in the United States and most expensive home in North Dakota is an 8,727-square-foot home with five bedrooms that would set you back about $2.78 million.
Coming in at 9th on the list is a home on Ocean Ave. in Newport, RI that will set you back $45 million;
(Recommended Read: 10 Most Expensive Homes Currently For Sale in Newport)
9: RHODE ISLAND: Nicknamed “Seaward,” this Newport estate has six bedrooms, an infinity pool, and more than 45 acres of land.
The most expensive home in the United States? That would go to a home in California that is currently priced at $149 million.
Content Presented By
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more