Newport Recreation has announced the return of Children’s Nights at Easton’s Beach.
The Children’s Night series consists of six free performances for children and families. All shows are held on Thursday evenings beginning at 6:00 pm and are free and open to the public. Parking at Easton’s Beach is free after 4:00 pm on show nights.
After being canceled last week to Tropical Storm Elsa, the series begins this Thursday, July 15th with magician Robert Clarke.
Note – Johnny The K will now perform on August 19.
A full copy of the lineup can be found at www.cityofnewport.com/familynight. For more information please call 401-845-5800.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Newport Illuminated Boat Parade canceled due to weather
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Neutral Nation, Deer Tick and the All-Star Stars
- MLK Center to host free community holiday dinner on December 1
- Newport, Tiverton groups sharing $660,000 in grants to strengthen nonprofits led by people of color
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Schemers ring in the holiday season at The Met
- Blackstone River Theatre Holiday Craft Fair and Festival returns with 24 crafters and live music
- Just My Opinion: What are you thankful for in 2021?
- Newport Jazz Festival releases 2021 Thank You Video
- RITBA: For the first time since the pandemic began, traffic returning to 2019 levels on Pell Bridge
- Singing For Shelter returns December 1 – 22, nightly virtual live concerts will raise money for local shelters