Governor Dan McKee and the Rhode Island Department of Health hosted their weekly COVID-19 briefing on Thursday at 1 pm.
Governor McKee said that 12,000 additional vaccine appointments will be available on vaccinateri.org on Friday at 5 pm.
Beginning Monday, April 5, vaccine eligibility will open to those age 50 – 59.
The Latest From WUN
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November
- Now Hiring: 77 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more