See what makes the Newport Car Museum’s 75+ cars rock, rumble, and roar during “Hoods Up” Weekend, Saturday, March 13, and Sunday, March 14.
The Newport Car Museum, located at 1947 West Main Road in Portsmouth, includes 75+ cars exhibited in six galleries – Ford Shelby, Corvettes, World Cars, Fin Cars, Mopars, American Muscle.
During “Hoods Up Weekend” every car’s engine can be inspected and admired.
The museum will be open from 10 am to 5 pm during “Hoods Up” Weekend.
Tickets can be bought at the door or online at www.newportcarmuseum.org where more information and directions are available.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now