After a short winter’s nap, Newport Blues Cafe today announced that they will reopen this weekend.
The Van Pelt Trio, made up of siblings Erika, Collin, and Sarah, will kick things off on Friday night. Doors will open at 7:30 pm and music will begin at 9 pm. There is a $10 cover and the show is 21+.
Entertainment for Saturday and moving forward will be announced soon.
Newport Blues Cafe temporarily closed at the beginning of December.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now