Here is what sold this past week in Newport County. Available inventory is still extremely scarce, giving sellers a strong advantage in today’s competitive marketplace. Your home today is worth more now than it has even been before and if you’re considering selling, now is certainly a good time to have a conversation about taking that first step.
For a complimentary evaluation of what your home may be worth, please feel free to contact Tyler Bernadyn of the Fitzpatrick Team at RE/Max today.
17 Narragansett Avenue sold for $659,000 on February 11. This 1,090 sq. ft home has 3 beds and 2 baths.
352 Forest Avenue sold for $432,000 on February 12. This 1,433 sq. ft home has 3 beds and 2 baths.
49 51 Shangri La Lane sold for $480,000 on February 11.
393 Sandy Point Avenue sold for $935,000 on February 12. This 3,143 sq. ft home has 4 beds and 2.1 baths.
188 Center View Drive sold for $559,900 on February 9. This 1,730 sq. ft home has 4 beds and 2.1 baths.
24 Joshua Terrace sold for $450,100 on February 12. This 1,293 sq. ft home has 3 beds and 2 baths.
68 Clarke Street sold for $1,400,000 on February 12. This 3,198 sq. ft home has 4 beds and 3.1 baths.
20 Haffenreffer Lane sold for $1,097,560 on February 8. This 2,587 sq. ft home has 3 beds and 3 baths.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- This day in Newport History: September 19, 1902 – Jimmy Van Alen born in Newport
- Concert Recap and Photos: Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals at the Greenwich Odeum (September 18, 2021)
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert