On the market for a new home?
WUN’s Tyler Bernadyn, a full-time realtor with the Fitzpatrick Team at RE/Max Professionals of Newport, gives us a look at what houses in Newport County are hosting open houses this week.
Tyler is a born and raised Rhode Islander who proudly calls Newport home. Besides being a full-time realtor, he also bartends periodically at local favorites Midtown Oyster Bar and Caleb & Broad. When he’s not working, he enjoys spending time with his two dogs, Bella & Red.
If you have any questions about these properties, if want to see these properties, or if you are selling or buying, contact Tyler directly at 401-241-1851 or TylerB@remaxnewportri.com.
Aquidneck Island Open Houses is sponsored by People’s Credit Union
141 Narragansett Avenue #3b | $425,000
1 bed, 1 bath | Open House on Saturday from 10 am to 12 pm
174 Tuckerman Avenue | $2,250,000
4 beds, 3.1 baths | Open House on Saturday from 12 pm to 2 pm
119 Sherwood Drive | $423,000
3 beds, 1. 1 baths | Open House on Saturday from 10 am to 12 pm
35 Lehigh Terrace | $339,000
2 beds, 1 bath | Open House on Sunday from 2 pm – 3:30 pm
29 Restful Valley Road | $319,900
2 bed, 1 bath | Open House on Sunday from 1 pm to 2:30 pm
75 Kaufman Road | $499,900
3 beds, 1.1 baths | Open House on Sunday from 1 pm – 2:30 pm
More from What's Up Newp
- Dashboard Confessional bringing “Unplugged 2021 Tour” to Mohegan Sun on Saturday, Nov. 13th
- School Approaching and Mental Health First Aid Classes to be held at Elks Newport
- What Sold: 31 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (July 25 – 31)
- Obituary: Timothy E. Carter
- Newport Gallery Night returns on August 12
- Obituary: Belmira Silvia
- Obituary: Jayne Ellen Byam
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 3 Recap and Photos (August 1)
- Obituary: Susan Christie
- Obituary: Eileen Burke