G. Wayne Miller calls himself a storyteller – and that’s certainly true, whether as an award winning reporter at the Providence Journal, as fellow and director and co-founder of the Story in the Public Square initiative at Salve Regina University’s Pell Center, or as the author of 19 fiction and non-fiction books.
A Harvard graduate, Miller’s first novel, Thunder Rise, was published in 1988, and his latest, Blue Hill, just last month. We’ll talk with Wayne about his varied and adventurous career.
More From What’s Up Newp
- The Reef officially opens with a fresh, new look; new menu; and a new director of culinary development
- Plant City X opening a location in Warwick
- Grey Sail Brewing announces summer line-up of food trucks, vendors, and musical guests
- 'Ocean View' on Bellevue Avenue hits the market for $18.85 million
- South Kingstown voters reject school bond