G. Wayne Miller calls himself a storyteller – and that’s certainly true, whether as an award winning reporter at the Providence Journal, as fellow and director and co-founder of the Story in the Public Square initiative at Salve Regina University’s Pell Center, or as the author of 19 fiction and non-fiction books.
A Harvard graduate, Miller’s first novel, Thunder Rise, was published in 1988, and his latest, Blue Hill, just last month. We’ll talk with Wayne about his varied and adventurous career.
The Latest From WUN
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society