Newport, RI – On the market for a new home? Here’s a look at what houses on Aquidneck Island you can tour this weekend, September 18-20.
Aquidneck Island Open Houses are present by People’s Credit Union
The following information and data on Aquidneck Island Open Houses are brought to you by our friends at OUR Real Estate, a locally owned full service, boutique brokerage and lifestyle company. Read more about this locally owned full service, boutique brokerage, and lifestyle company at the bottom of this story.
13 Shields Street | $1,075,000 | 4 beds, 3 baths, 1,558 sq ft.
Open House on Saturday from 11 am to 1 pm
71 3rd Street | $899,000 | 2 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,330 sq ft
Open House on Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm
55 Third Street | $749,000 | 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,106 sq ft
Open House on Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 1 pm
29 Atlantic Street | $675,000 | 3 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,503 sq ft
Open House on Saturday from 10 am to 12 pm
15 Clark Street #4 | $695,000 | 2 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,596 sq ft
Open House on Saturday and Sunday from 12 pm to 2 pm
125 Van Zandt Avenue #102 | $239,000 | 1 bed, 1 bath, 919 sq ft
Open House on Sunday from 12 pm to 1:30 pm
91 93 Reservoir Road | $699,000 | 5 beds, 3 baths, 2,660 sq ft
Open House on Sunday from 11:30 am to 1 pm
107 Newport Harbor Drive | $995,000 | 3 beds, 4.1 baths, 2,900 sq ft
Open House on Sunday from 11 am to 12:30 pm
55 Lepes Road | $659,000 | 4 beds, 2.1 baths, 2,828 sq ft
Open House on Sunday from 12 pm to 2 pm
47 Belmont Drive | $550,000 | 3 beds, 2 baths, 2,279 sq ft
Open House on Saturday from 1 pm to 2 pm
OUR Real Estate
OUR Real Estate is a full service, boutique brokerage and lifestyle company. Established in June of 2019, OUR embodies a fresh take on real estate and is driven to make the search and sell process as seamless as possible. We extend far beyond what a conventional brokerage firm offers through our commitment to getting you acclimated, informed, and connected to the community. We have diligently created a culture that spurs collaboration and drives social media with creative marketing techniques. Based in Newport, RI our agents possess a quality over quantity mindset, and will work all over the state of Rhode Island to secure the perfect place for you.
OUR Real Estate is independently owned by the Principal Broker, Lauren Mailloux. Lauren was born and raised in Rhode Island. She graduated from Portsmouth High School and continued her education at the University of Rhode Island. Lauren received her real estate license and later acquired her brokerage license. She is committed to providing unwavering integrity, expertise, and negotiation skills for the sole benefit of her clients.
OUR Real Estate is located on lower Thames Street in the heart of Newport. The door to our chic and welcoming office is always open, come see for yourself why we consider ourselves the next generation of real estate.
For more info, visit https://www.our-realestate.com/
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Get Lost! “Six Picks” Corn Mazes in Newport County and Beyond
- Gamm Theatre launches fellowship program for emerging artists
- Just Sold: The 25 homes sold in Newport County this past week
- Concert Recap and Photos: Alice Cooper and Ace Frehley at Leader Bank Pavilion (September 21, 2021)
- Gubernatorial candidate Treasurer Seth Magaziner joins What’sUpNewp for a live virtual conversation on Wednesday
- On This Day – September 22, 1962: President Kennedy and Jacqueline watch 4th America’s Cup Race off the Coast of Newport
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates