Five Guys has permanently closed in Newport.
On Facebook, the store announced “we are now closed in Newport due to COVID-19. Please visit us in Fall River at the Southcoast Marketplace.”
The Newport location, which is located at 199 JT Connell Highway, has also been removed from the company’s website.
Five Guys has not responded to our requests for comment on the closure.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author