The Newport Planning Board will meet on Monday, March 2, 2020 at 6:30 pm in the Newport City Hall – Council Chambers.
The Planning Board is the steward for the City’s Comprehensive Plan, which sets the long-term goal for the City and is a key measure by which large development projects and zoning relief are evaluated.
The meeting is open to the public. Here’s what’s on the agenda;
More From What’s Up Newp
- The Reef officially opens with a fresh, new look; new menu; and a new director of culinary development
- Grey Sail Brewing announces summer line-up of food trucks, vendors, and musical guests
- 'Ocean View' on Bellevue Avenue hits the market for $18.85 million
- South Kingstown voters reject school bond
- Plant City X opening a location in Warwick