The Rhode Island Department of Transportation is hosting a public informational meeting this evening on the proposed design for the Pell Bridge ramp realignment.
The City of Newport is using Facebook Live to share what’s happening with members of the community who couldn’t make it to the public meeting.
If for some reason this stream doesn’t run for the entire meeting, the meeting is being recorded at the City’s request, and will be available subsequently to view both online and on Ch. 17. We will share a link to the video and further reaction here in this story once we receive a copy of it.
The full design can be found online at www.PellBridge-EA.com as well as in person at the Newport Public Library, Florence Gray Center, and in the Planning and Economic Development Office at City Hall.
Comments will be accepted through Dec. 23rd and can be submitted online at www.PellBridge-EA.com or in writing to the attention of the Division Administrator, Federal Highway Administration, 380 Westminster St. Suite 601, Providence, R.I. 02903.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic
- Town of Middletown: Preserving Paradise