The Rhode Island Department of Transportation has announced that they will be hosting an informational meeting on Thursday, Dec. 12th at 5:30 pm to review the proposed design for the Pell Bridge ramp realignment.
The meeting, which will be held in the Second Floor Council Chamber at City Hall, is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. The meeting is being recorded at the City’s request, and will be available subsequently to view both online and on Ch. 17.
For those unable to attend, the full design can be found online at www.PellBridge-EA.com as well as in person at the Newport Public Library, Florence Gray Center, and in the Planning and Economic Development Office at City Hall.
Comments will be accepted through Dec. 23rd and can be submitted online at www.PellBridge-EA.com or in writing to the attention of the Division Administrator, Federal Highway Administration, 380 Westminster St. Suite 601, Providence, R.I. 02903.
More From What’s Up Newp
- The Reef officially opens with a fresh, new look; new menu; and a new director of culinary development
- Plant City X opening a location in Warwick
- 'Ocean View' on Bellevue Avenue hits the market for $18.85 million
- Grey Sail Brewing announces summer line-up of food trucks, vendors, and musical guests
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million