Along with our What’s Up Newp Holiday Shopping Guides, What’s Up Newp is highlighting local business and organizations this holiday season.
The Only Dining Program Exclusively Local to Newport County!
The convenient pocket size book offers 2 for 1 Dinners (lunches & brunches too) at over 60 Great Restaurants.
No coupons to clip! Simply present the tasteful card when dining at any of participating restaurants, and you’ll receive one entree free with the purchase of one entree.
The Convenient pocket size book fits right in your purse, pocket or glove compartment.
This year the Newport County Dinner Club is celebrating 30 years. They have over 60 wonderful restaurants waiting for you. Don’t miss out on this fantastic dining opportunity. Whether you live in the area or plan to be visiting… Newport County Dinner Club is a great value! It’s the perfect gift…and you don’t have to worry about anyone’s size or favorite color! All Restaurants are just 5-15 Minutes from Downtown Newport! Books are valid from December 1st through November 30th.
Use it once and it will pay for itself!
Find out more at www.newportcountydinnerclub.com.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Get Lost! “Six Picks” Corn Mazes in Newport County and Beyond
- Gamm Theatre launches fellowship program for emerging artists
- Just Sold: The 25 homes sold in Newport County this past week
- Concert Recap and Photos: Alice Cooper and Ace Frehley at Leader Bank Pavilion (September 21, 2021)
- Gubernatorial candidate Treasurer Seth Magaziner joins What’sUpNewp for a live virtual conversation on Wednesday
- On This Day – September 22, 1962: President Kennedy and Jacqueline watch 4th America’s Cup Race off the Coast of Newport
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates