Burrillville poked just enough holes in Westerly’s defense to garner a taut 14-13 victory in Rhode Island high school football action on November 2
The Broncos got the better of the fourth-quarter scoring 7-6 to finish the game in style.
Both teams were shutout in the third quarter.
Neither side could break ahead as the two teams began in a tense 7-7 duel in the first quarter.
Both teams were scoreless in the second quarter.
You’re reading a news brief powered by WhatsUpNewp and ScoreStream, the world leader in fan-driven sports results and conversation. To see more game results from your favorite team, download the ScoreStream app and join nearly a million users nationwide who share the scores of their favorite teams with one another in real-time.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author