Sign up for What’sUpNewp’s free daily newsletter, we’ll keep you in the know!
It’s wicked good, we promise!
Want to make sure that you never miss another story from What’sUpNewp and What’sUpRhodeIsland? Sign up for one or all of our newsletters and you’ll get the latest stories and updates sent right to your inbox.
Just click on a link to sign up for each newsletter.
Good Morning, Newport
A hand-curated and crafted newsletter delivered to your inbox every morning with everything that’s happening, new, and to do out there – weather, events, news wire, the latest from WUN, local obituaries, and much more. Available to What’sUpNewp Members
Good Evening, Newport
Every new story from What’sUpNewp, delivered every weekday afternoon. No fluff, just headlines. Free and available to all subscribers.
Good Evening, Rhode Island All of the latest in arts, entertainment, and lifestyle from What’sUpRhodeIsland, delivered every weekday afternoon. No fluff, just headlines. Free and available to all subscribers.
Love our newsletters and/or our websites? Become a What’sUpNewp Member, your $5 monthly contribution helps support what we do.
What People Are Saying About Our Newsletter & Website
- ” Your reporting so enhanced my stay in Newport that I am considering a move in the near future….. thanks for the great job you are doing”, Lee said in an email in response to to our September 1st edition of Good Morning, Newport.
- ” Great. Thank you. Beats the Daily News!!!,” J.B. wrote in an email in response to Good Morning, Newport.
- “I read this first every morning. I no longer read the local newspapers!”, wrote a email subscriber and member in response to our August 23rd edition of Good Morning, Newport.
- ” Ryan – EXCELLENT!!!!! summary of City Council meeting in your “blog” this evening. My small monthly subscription Is worth every penny. Thank you!!” Isabel wrote on August 15th.
- ” Wish every city had something like this. What a great resource!,” T.H. wrote in an email on June 22nd.
- ” Great job. Look forward to each issue!,” Laurie wrote on June 22nd.