The Newport County Chamber of Commerce will host Greater Newport WORKS, a Career Event & Job Fair for the Greater Newport area on Tuesday, April 9th from 1pm – 4pm at the Wyndham Atlantic Resort, 240 Aquidneck Ave. Middletown.
This job fair is free and open to the public. No registration is required for Job Seekers.
Free parking will be available onsite and additional overflow parking will be available at the BankNewport corporate offices at 184 John Clark Road.
Part-time, full-time & seasonal positions from different industries will be available.
There are still booths available for employers who would like to meet potential candidates. The deadline to register for booths is Friday, April 5. Booths are available for $100; interested employers can register online at NewportChamber.com. Booths include job postings on the Chamber Job Bank.
For more information visit NewportChamber.com or contact Kate@NewportChamber.com.
The Latest From WUN
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record
- Living History Event brings re-enactors, spectators to Butts Hill Fort
- Opinion: Portsmouth voters must reject Question 2
- Grammy-Nominated Artist Leigh Nash playing Club Passim Tuesday, November 2