Howley Bread Group (HBG), a Panera Bread Franchisee with 28 cafés in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut, is now hiring up to 30 new associates at its Newport café. As the busy summer season approaches, the bakery-café, located in the heart of it all near Newport’s popular Long Wharf,is looking for full and part-time associates to join its fun, upbeat work environment.
Howley Bread Group offers competitive hourly rates, free employee parking, and the opportunity to earn performance-based cash bonuses. Panera is seeking individuals with an outgoing personality who will provide outstanding customer service in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
For more information on current and future hiring events please visit the HBG Facebook page at www.facebook.com/howleybreadgroup. Applicants who wish to apply online may do so through this link: https://recruiting.talentreef.com/howley-bread-group.
The Latest From WUN
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations
- RI Music Educators call on state, school districts to fund music & arts education
- Wilbury Theatre Group launches Pay-What-You-Can ticket structure for all performances