This obituary originally appeared on O’Neill-Hayes Memorial Funeral Home, it has been republished with permission.
Beth Rommel Graham, 71 of Newport, Rhode Island passed away on Wednesday, January 2, 2019. She was the wife of the late Harry Bruce Graham.
Born on December 5th, 1947 in Norfolk, Virginia. She was the daughter of the late Captain Herbert Fox Rommel and Mary Heins Rommel.
She was a long standing member of Trinity Church.
Beth is survived by her children, Mary Julienne Fletcher and husband John Fletcher, Meg Rogers and Scott Rogers, Harry William Graham II and Anne Nicole Graham. Her brother William Fox Rommel and sister in law Sandra Marie MacDonald, sister Dr. Victoria Rommel.
Her grandchildren, Shawna Christine Frandsen, Edith Marie Fletcher, Kaitlyn Sabina Fletcher, Lyall Rogers, Steven Rogers, Chelcie Miller-Galloway, Jacob Matthew Graham, Noah Zachary Graham.
Nieces and nephews, Christopher Fox Rommel, Colleen McCann Rommel, Nicholas Bradford Rommel, Nolan Rommel, Maeve Marie Rommel, Liam Fox Rommel, Sargon Smith and Thomas Upchurch.
Her funeral will be held on Saturday, January 5, 2019 at Trinity Church, Newport at 10:00 am. Burial will be private.
See the full obituary – https://oneillhayes.com/tribute/details/1244/Beth-Graham/obituary.html#tribute-start
More from What’s Up Newp
- Obituary: Joseph R Casale
- Gerry Goldstein: Horse sense from a cowboy philosopher
- Opinion: Lucy’s Hearth needs the community’s support now more than ever
- National Grid making progress in restoration efforts
- Celtic Woman’s “Postcards From Ireland” arriving at Mohegan Sun Arena on March 18, 2022
- What’s Up This Weekend: Salve Fall Festival Weekend, Halloween Hilarity, Trunk or Treat, and more
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels
- Newport resident named new VP & Branch Sales Manager at BankNewport’s North Kingstown branch
- Ticket Giveaway: S.G. Goodman Saturday, Oct. 30th at the Newport Casino