- Today – Sunny, with a high near 37. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight – Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Today –NE winds around 5 kt, becoming S this afternoon. Waves around 2 ft.
- Tonight –W winds around 5 kt, becoming NW after midnight. Waves around 2 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 42.1F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun will rise in Newport at 7:02 am and sunset will be at 4:16 pm.
- The first low tide was at 3:04 am and the next low tide will be at 3:49 pm. The first high tide will be at 10:17 am and the next high tide at 10:44 pm.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Crescent. Moon age is 3 days, lighting is 12%.
Calendar Of Events & Things To Do
For a full schedule of Christmas In Newport Events, click here.
- 4:45 pm – A Boy Erased at Jane Pickens Theater
- 5 pm – Santa is coming to Middletown
- 7 pm – Holiday Concert 2 at Portsmouth High School
- 7:30 pm – A Star Is Born at Jane Pickens Theater