- Today – Sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight – Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 8 mph.
- Today –N winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt. Waves around 2 ft this morning, then 1 foot or less.
- Tonight –N winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 39.0F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun will rise in Newport at 7:01 am and sunset will be at 4:15 pm.
- The first low tide was at 2:22 am and the next low tide will be at 3:11 pm. The first high tide will be at 9:36 am and the next high tide at 10:00 pm.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Crescent. Moon age is 2 days, lighting is 7%.
Calendar Of Events & Things To Do
For a full schedule of Christmas In Newport Events, click here.
- 4:45 pm – Boy Erased at Jane Pickens Theater
- 7 pm – Hanukkah Celebration of Light at The Edward King House
- 7:30 pm – Tea With The Dames at Jane Pickens Theater
Looking for more more events, live music, or entertainment? Take a look at these stories…