(Photo: The Citizens Bank Pell Bridge Run will take place on Sunday morning, more than 3,000 are expected to participate. Photo Credit: Clancy Creative/ Pell Bridge Run)
Newport, RI – Here’s a look at the weather and day ahead in Newport, RI!
- Today – Showers, mainly before 11am. High near 49. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight – Clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Today – NW winds 15 to 20 kt with gusts up to 30 kt. Waves around 3 ft. Showers this morning.
- Tonight – NW winds 15 to 20 kt with gusts up to 30 kt, diminishing to 5 to 10 kt with gusts up to 20 kt after midnight. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 55.9°F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun rose inNewportat7:05amand sunset will be at5:55 pm.
- The firsthigh tidewas at6:07amand the nexthigh tidewill be at6:24pm. The onlylow tideof the day will be at11:56am.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Gibbous. Moon age is 11 days, lighting is 56%.
Cruise Ship Schedule
- Sunday – Regal Princess(Capacity: 3,560 passengers, 1,346 crew)
- Silver Wind (Capacity: 294 passengers, 208 crew)
Things To Do
- 8 am –Cars & Coffeeat Chateau-sur-Mer
- 9 am to 12 pm –Free Daffodil BulbGive-away!at Easton’s Beach
- 10 am –Fall Open Houseat IYRS
- 10 am –ALEX AND ANI 14th Birthday Celebrationat Alex & Ani
- 11 am –Gooseberry Autumn Artisan Festival
- 11 am –Photographing Stones & Soulsin the Common Burying Ground
- 12 pm to 7 pm –Octoberfest By The Beachat Diego’s Barrio Cantina
- 1 pm –Weekend Music Series ft.BrianaWhiteat Newport Vineyards
- 2 pm –Escape the Haunted Warehouse Fall Festivalat Naval Station Newport
- 2:30 pm, 4:45 pm & 7:30 pm –The Old Man & The Gunat Jane Pickens Theater
- 4 pm –Fall Friend-Raiserat Sail Newport
- 4 pm –Citizens Wingat Ragged Island Brewing
- 6 pm–Sylviaat The Newport Playhouse & Cabaret Restaurant
- 7 pm to 10 pm –Fortress of Nightmares at Historic Fort Adams
- 8 pm – Live improv comedy withThe Bit Playersat The Firehouse Theater
Looking For More Things To Do?