Premier Pet Service is seeking a Dog Walker/Pet sitter who;
- has at least 1 year experience. Owning your own pet, although helpful, is not experience.
- is motivated.
- is organized.
- has good communication skills.
- is physically capable of walking 6+ hours a day.
- is strong enough and knowledgable enough to handle a 130lb reactive dog.
The right candidate for this position;
- must have your own vehicle and you will use it throughout the day.
- must have a passion and knowledge for all pets.
- must live as close as possible to Aquidneck Island or Tiverton. No more than 5-10 minutes away.
This is an on call floating position with room to grow. Primarily nights and weekends. We are an extremely busy company and we need help with overflow.
Job Type: Part-time $15 hour
To apply for this job please visit petscortservices.net.
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch