The Newport Harbor Hotel and Marina (“The Newport”) is hosting a summer kickoff party, “Leis on the Bay” on Thursday, June 7th, 5-8 pm. For $25.00 per person, guests will enjoy an open bar of wine, beer and specialty cocktails which will include Rhode Trip Beer and Summer Hefeweizen, compliments of Newport Craft Brewing + Distilling Co. Dinner will include a raw bar, pig roast, and full dinner buffet. Entertainment will include Roots Reaction (a reggae band), lawn games, hammocks, and spectacular views of Narragansett Bay and Newport Harbor. Parking is complimentary and based on availability. Tickets can be purchased here: https://leisonthebaytickets.eventbrite.com.
The Newport has 133 rooms including 65 with views of its Marina and 16 Harbor View rooms that have direct access to our 3,000 sq. ft. Marina Lawn and Deck. The Newport’s waterfront restaurant, Saltwater, features a hip, casual feel. It offers menu items made with locally sourced ingredients, creative libations, and live entertainment all served up on the Harbor. Saltwater offers a Private Dining Room and a fireside lounge for private events.
The Newport Harbor Hotel and Marina is owned and managed by Shaner Hotel Group.
More From What’s Up Newp
- United Way and Women United partner with the community for annual children’s book drive throughout May
- Passim School of Music to honor Bob Dylan ahead of his 80th birthday
- BJ’s Wholesale Club will host a hiring day on May 15, looking to fill 80 open positions across Rhode Island
- Charlestown Seafood Festival returns August 6 – 8
- Barrington home built by golfer Brad Faxon sells for more than $4.5 million