In celebration of 38 years in business, Sardella’s will once again offer original menu prices from the 1980’s!
Sardella’s Italian Restaurant was founded by a former mayor of Newport, Richard Sardella, in 1980. Newport’s oldest Italian Restaurant celebrated their 35th Anniversary in 2015 by offering their 1980 menu and pricing to the public for just one day, in 2016 they have expanded the offer to include three days. In 2017, Sardella’s began offering their 1980’s prices over four days, every Thursday in April. In 2018, that new tradition will continue.
“Throwback Thursday’s are almost here!! Come help us celebrate our 38th year in business by enjoying a special menu featuring 1980’s prices. April 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th Reservation are limited. Call 401 849 6312 or visit http://sardellas.com/reservations/” Sardella’s posted on their Facebook Page on March 20th.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record