Lt. Governor Dan McKee, a Democrat, joined me recently on The Open Forum on AM 1540 WADK Newport to talk about what appears to be a competitive primary election, in which he faces Progressive Democrat Aaron Regenberg, a 27-year-old who is in his second term in the House of Representatives.
McKee also talked about his efforts to get National Grid to rollback a rate increase and reduce another it has requested, considering the massive corporate tax cut approved by Congress. And, McKee also spoke about his impression of the recent State of the State address by Gov. Gina Raimondo.
The Latest From WUN
- Grammy-Nominated Artist Leigh Nash playing Club Passim Tuesday, November 2
- Hocus Pocus 2 begins filming in Rhode Island
- Kerri Powers and Stefan Couture playing Blackstone River Theatre October 30th
- “Creatures of Imagination” exhibition opens Oct. 21 at Salve Regina’s Hamilton Gallery
- What Sold: 24 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (Oct. 11 – 15)