Total Mortgage, a national mortgage company headquartered in Milford, Connecticut, has acquired and opened a branch in Newport, Rhode Island at 117 Bellevue Avenue.
This is Total Mortgage’s first branch in Rhode Island, as well as the first step in a planned nationwide expansion called the “12 in 12 initiative.” Over the next 12 months, Total Mortgage plans to expand their brick and mortar footprint into 12 new states.
The branch will be run by Branch Manager and Newport native Nicholas A. Brownell. Nicholas has strong ties to the community, where his family lived since the 1600s.”I think Total Mortgage has a lot to offer Newport residents,” he says, “and I’m excited to start growing our presence in the area.”
Nicholas will soon be actively recruiting for the Newport Branch.
More from What's Up Newp
- Obituary: Timothy E. Carter
- Newport Gallery Night returns on August 12
- Obituary: Belmira Silvia
- Obituary: Jayne Ellen Byam
- Obituary: Susan Christie
- Obituary: Eileen Burke
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 3 Recap and Photos (August 1)
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell