Kim Clijsters, Andy Roddick, Monique Kalkman-van den Bosch, Steve Flink, and the late Vic Braden will be the recipients of tennis’ highest honor when they are inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame today (Saturday, July 22nd) at 12 pm.
A group of Hall of Fame tennis legends and a sold-out stadium of fans are set to celebrate with the ITHF 2017 Induction Class in a grand ceremony at the Hall Of Fame’s headquarters on Bellevue Avenue. Hall of Famers Stan Smith, Chris Evert, Jim Courier, Rosie Casals, Brad Parks, Dennis Ralston, Owen Davidson, Vic Seixas, Charlie Pasarell, Donald Dell, and Jane Brown Grimes are all expected to be special guest participants at the event.
The Induction Ceremony will also be broadcast live on Tennis Channel at 12:30 pm.
Tribute exhibits honoring the ITHF Class of 2017 are currently on display in the museum.
International Tennis Hall of Fame Class of 2017
- 4x Major Singles Champion and former world No. 1 Kim Clijsters
- Former world No. 1 and 2003 US Open Champion Andy Roddick
- 4x Paralympic Medalist Monique Kalkman van den Bosch
- Distinguished tennis historian and journalist Steve Flink
- Sports scientist and impactful tennis instructor Vic Braden (posthumous)
Tickets to the Enshrinement Ceremony include access to what is sure to be an unforgettable Induction Ceremony, as well as access to the Singles Semifinals and the Doubles Final. Purchase your tickets in two easy ways: by phone at 401-849-6053 or online by clicking HERE.