Lila Delman Real Estate International has announced the recent sale of 33 Blueberry Lane in Jamestown for $2,100,000. The William Burgin-designed shingle-and-stone custom-built home in “The Dumplings” area of Jamestown offers incredible vistas of the entrance to Narragansett Bay and beyond to the open ocean.
Lila Delman Real Estate International was both the listing and the selling company in this transaction. Bob Bailey, Manager of Lila Delman Real Estate International’s Jamestown office, represented the seller, and Michael Dupre, Sales Associate, represented the buyer. This represents the highest sale of a non-waterfront home in Jamestown year-to-date, according to data from the Rhode Island Statewide MLS.*
“This significant sale of a water view home represents a strong desire to be in this neighborhood of Jamestown, with access to Mackerel Cove, and with association membership to The Dumplings, and access to a swimming pier nearby,” commented Bob Bailey.
Measuring 3,771 square feet across four levels, the home has four bedrooms, four and one-half bathrooms, three fireplaces and a two-car garage. There are multiple decks and balconies throughout the house, as well as an Observation room with 360 degrees of Narragansett Bay.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup