Lila Delman Real Estate International has announced the recent sale of 33 Blueberry Lane in Jamestown for $2,100,000. The William Burgin-designed shingle-and-stone custom-built home in “The Dumplings” area of Jamestown offers incredible vistas of the entrance to Narragansett Bay and beyond to the open ocean.
Lila Delman Real Estate International was both the listing and the selling company in this transaction. Bob Bailey, Manager of Lila Delman Real Estate International’s Jamestown office, represented the seller, and Michael Dupre, Sales Associate, represented the buyer. This represents the highest sale of a non-waterfront home in Jamestown year-to-date, according to data from the Rhode Island Statewide MLS.*
“This significant sale of a water view home represents a strong desire to be in this neighborhood of Jamestown, with access to Mackerel Cove, and with association membership to The Dumplings, and access to a swimming pier nearby,” commented Bob Bailey.
Measuring 3,771 square feet across four levels, the home has four bedrooms, four and one-half bathrooms, three fireplaces and a two-car garage. There are multiple decks and balconies throughout the house, as well as an Observation room with 360 degrees of Narragansett Bay.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals