If you love travel and you’ve already done a fair bit of it, we should talk.
We are the US sales headquarters of a global walking tour company, and we need an experienced pro to help in our small but busy travel and sales office. Our ideal candidate would be trained in Amadeus, with experience in Rail Europe ticketing. However, if you’re great with people and don’t mind answering phones, helping answer travelers’ questions, or preparing mailings, we’ll teach you the rest. This is a part-time position with flexible hours, but your work will be crucial to our success.
Outstanding service and a great customer experience are our top priorities. If you think you’d enjoy working in a place like this, please send your resume and cover letter to Jodi.Greenblatt@thewayfarers.com.
Contact Jodi Greenblatt
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author