Lila Delman Real Estate International has announced the sale of 25 Winans Avenue in Newport for $2,100,000. Lila Delman Real Estate International was both the listing and the selling company. Kate Leonard, Sales Associate, and Susan Gustavson, Broker Associate, represented the seller, and Kate Leonard facilitated for the buyer.
“This sleek contemporary was designed by Architects Unlimited of Fifth Avenue, New York City and was fashioned after a home in the Hamptons,” Leonard said in a press release. “Custom built, it sits high above Ocean Drive facing out onto the Atlantic Ocean with views of Block Island and Newport Country Club. The top floor has 360-degree views and is a perfect entertainment area for family and friends with its expansive deck, inside prep kitchen, dining room and sitting area. It is within a few minutes of Bellevue Avenue and downtown Newport.”
Measuring 5,500 square feet across four levels, the home has five bedrooms, five and one half bathrooms, an elevator and a 3-car garage. There are multiple decks and balconies throughout the house including two on the fourth level, which is a spectacular retreat complete with separate kitchen, full bath, dining room and two family rooms.
The Latest From WUN
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network