A woman from Tiverton claimed a $10,000 “Maximum Payout” Instant Ticket prize, according to Rhode Island Lottery.
The woman, who was not identified by lottery officials, says that she is saving for a house, so she plans on adding her winnings to her savings account.
East Lake Variety, 750 East Rd., Tiverton, sold the winning ticket.
The Latest From WUN
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million
- On the market for a new home? Check out these 29 open houses happening this weekend
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Popovic, Nelson, and a Legend