Have you ever dreamed of working at the Newport Mansions? Now is your chance. The Preservation Society of Newport County will host a Job Fair on Thursday, May 11, 2017 to accept applications for full-time and part-time job openings in a variety of departments. The event will be held at the Preservation Society’s office at 424 Bellevue Avenue in Newport, from 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Job postings and descriptions can be found online at www.newportmansions.org/about- us/employment. Job Fair attendees are asked to bring their most recent resume, and/or a filled-out Preservation Society job application, which is also available online. Applications will be provided on site for those who need them.
The Preservation Society of Newport County, Rhode Island, is a non-profit organization accredited by the American Alliance of Museums and dedicated to preserving and interpreting the area’s historic architecture, landscapes, decorative arts and social history. Its 11 historic properties–seven of them National Historic Landmarks–span more than 250 years of American architectural and social development.
The Latest From WUN
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November
- Now Hiring: 77 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more